About Sip Read Love
I have always had a deep love for book blogs. I love reading and I’m always interested to see what the rest of the world is reading. The romance genre was always one that I’ve dabbled in throughout my life, being a hopeless romantic. It wasn’t until my twenties that I really dove into the genre head first and fell in love.
So after collecting numerous book boyfriends I began dreaming of the day that I might start a blog of my own. I just never knew where to start or what would make me unique. Then I attended RT 2016 in Vegas and discovered that there was no time like the present to put myself out there as a blogger. Thus, Sip Read Love was born.
I’m Gina and when I’m not reading romance, I’m usually called wife and mommy. I do love sipping things, primarily wine, coffee, tea, and assorted cocktails. I also love traveling and have a deep love of Scotland. I’ve been there twice and fantasize about moving there one day or at least having a vacation home. I constantly read. I have a book with me wherever I go and find myself collecting books wherever I go. I think the term “book addict” should belong to me.
- favorite romance authors: Sylvia Day, Shayla Black, Sabrina Jeffries, Tara Sue Me, Kathleen Givens, Anne Marie Walker, Amy K. Rogers, and Diana Gabaldon
- favorite films: Bridesmaids, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally, Step Brothers, Elizabethtown, The Holiday, Dirty Dancing, Edward Scissorhands, and The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- favorite book boyfriend: Jamie Fraser
- favorite cocktail: Dirty Martini or a Rusty Nail
- favorite wine: Anything red and not too dry
- favorite coffee drink: Flat white with caramel
All images retrieved from Flickr under a Creative Commons 2.0 attribution license. Images were cropped or tinted as needed.